Travelers can expect to see construction activities adjacent to the roadway throughout the project area in 2019.
For traveler information, real time construction and roadway condition alerts, the public can access Iowa’s 511 system through web and mobile applications. Please visit
www.511ia.org. In the event of an emergency, dial 911.
- Plan ahead. Adjust travel times if possible to avoid traffic.
- Consider using the 380 Express Bus. Iowa DOT has coordinated an express bus transit service, car/van pooling amenities, and business outreach efforts to help promote and encourage adjusted travel behaviors. Explore 380 Express
Follow the 380 Express Facebook page
- Iowa Ride Share: Iowa's Statewide Ride matching System will help you quickly and securely find viable commute options including carpool partners, vanpool routes, transit routes, cycling buddies, and more. Once you're registered, you can log your commute route and find your personalized commute options by using your origin and destination addresses to match with nearby commuters with similar schedules. Login any time to change your route or find other options in your area.
Explore Iowa Rideshare
- Consider ride sharing with neighbors and/or coworkers, or telecommuting.
- Sign up for real time travel alerts at www.511ia.org