Motor Vehicle Enforcement

Contact us

Questions or comments?

Have questions about state law, motor vehicle law, federal motor carrier regulations, hazardous materials, general questions? Complaints or kudos? Select the county you are from or closest to your home state for contact information. Please leave your contact information, including a phone number where you would like MVE to contact you. Our goal is to contact you immediately, however we may need up to 72 hours to reply. If this is an emergency contact 911 immediately.


To request training,fill out the Motor Vehicle Training Request form and email it to

Hazardous Materials / Motor Carrier Investigations

Email with questions.

Don’t have a Commercial Motor Vehicle Question?

Questions about automotive dealers/bonded titles/salvage titles contact the Bureau of Identification and Investigative Services at

Questions about CDL/sanctions/driver’s license contact Driver and Identification Services at

Questions about issuance of oversize loads/trip permits/fuel permits/IRP or vehicle registration contact Motor Carrier Services at

Follow us on social media