As construction activities on and around the I-80/I-380 interchange continue, we have many construction crews, state inspectors, and large slow-moving equipment throughout the project area. Please reduce distractions and slow down when traveling through any work zone.
Construction activities in 2021 will include work such as:
- Lane shifts on I-80, to accommodate median paving and grading
- Lane shifts on I-380, to accommodate paving on U.S. 218 and I-380 North
- Construction of the new I-80 bridge over Clear Creek
- Grading and paving work around the interchange area
- New Exit Ramp open at Exit 96 (U.S. 218 North to I-80 East)
Sign up to receive notifications of upcoming events and project updates.
2021 Spring Construction Video
Watch our 2021 Spring Construction Video to get an overhead look at construction activities that have been taking place.
2021 Construction Activities
The map below illustrates ongoing work throughout the interchange and what you can expect while driving through the area. Click on the letters to see more details about construction activities throughout the interchange.
If you drive the I-80/I-380 Systems Interchange, follow 511 to get the most current information about closures, lane shifts, and other construction-related impacts.