CURRENT bid opportunities
Iowa DOT Purchasing uses IonWave for solicitation purposes and all vendors are encouraged to submit questions regarding solicitations and to submit their responses via the IonWave system. To submit a response to a solicitation, you will need to register for an account or log in if you are already registered.
This registration is specific to the Iowa DOT and is not the same registration as offered by the Iowa Department of Administrative Services (DAS) or the Iowa Economic Development Authority.
Benefits of registering for an account
- Makes submitting a bid fast and easy.
- Reduces errors - our online system completes an error check to ensure that all bids are completed without errors.
- Easy to use - the system walks you through the bid process.
Register for an account
By registering you will be able to:
- Submit responses to bids.
- Get notified of posted bids, amendments, and responses to questions.
- View awarded bids.
Frequently asked questions