CURRENT bid opportunities
Iowa DOT Purchasing uses IonWave for solicitation purposes. All vendors are encouraged to submit solicitation responses and questions via the IonWave system. To submit an electronic response to a solicitation, you will need to register for an account or log in to an existing account.
This registration is specific to the Iowa DOT and is not the same as registering with the Iowa Department of Administrative Services (DAS) or the Iowa Economic Development Authority.
Benefits of registering for an account
- Makes submitting a bid fast and easy.
- Reduces errors - our online system completes an error check to ensure that all bids are completed without errors.
- Easy to use - the system walks you through the bid process.
Register for an account
By registering you will be able to:
- Submit responses to bids.
- Get notified of posted bids, amendments, and responses to questions.
- View awarded bids.