Requests for Proposal
Responses to Iowa DOT Research RFPs are accepted until 12 pm CST according to the following schedule:
- RFPs posted January 15 are due on or before March 1.
- RFPs posted March 15 are due on or before May 1.
- RFPs posted May 15 are due on or before July 1.
- RFPs posted July 15 are due on or before September 1.
- RFPs posted September 15 are due on or before November 1.
- RFPs posted November 15 are due on or before January 14.
RFPs of interest to Iowa DOT Research from other partners to our program may be posted here and will have their own posting schedule and deadlines. Subscribe to the External RFP Postings to receive these notifications.
Research RFPs are posted as open requests for proposal with no restrictions. Should there be a need for restrictions, it will be noted in the Proposal Request section next to the title during the posting schedule.
While every effort is made to provide email notification of RFP postings, requests on this page are the official postings. Any notification provided by news and subscription services serves only as a reminder to check this page for official postings.