Technical Training and Certification Program (TTCP)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all technicians who have certifications expiring
12/31/19, and have not yet recertified, will have their certifications extended to 12/31/20. The 90-day grace period will also still apply. This does not apply to technicians that have already attempted to recertify and failed.
- Certification Class –Virtual Training dates – Enroll in IowaDOTU
- Classroom session will be held virtually. Exam and lab work will be held at DMACC in Boone. Date will be scheduled by the instructor during the virtual classroom setting.
- HMA Level 1 – June 8-12, 9:00 AM
- Soils – June 8-9, 9:00 AM
- Erosion Control – June 10-11, 9:00 AM
- PCC Level II – June 16-19, 9:00 AM
- HMA Sampler – June 22, 9:00 AM
- Aggregate Sampler – June 22, 1:00 PM
- PCC Level I – June 23-24, 9:00 AM
- Aggregate Technician - June 29-July 2, 9:00 AM
- Aggregate Technician - August 3-6 9:00 AM
View our Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Technical Training & Certification Program and the COVID-19 pandemic.