motor carriers

Attention icon Disaster emergency waivers available for motor carriers assisting with flood relief

The Governor's Proclamation of Disaster Emergency waives motor carrier fees and regulations to assist with flood recovery. Find out more information about the waivers.

Oversize/Overweight Trip Permits

Order permits online

Get permits for oversize and overweight vehicles along state owned routes only. This includes Interstate, US, & IA routes. Permits for local or city routes should be obtained from those respective agencies.